[DeTomaso] Where to buy a single Keith Black KB148 piston

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:44:03 EDT 2009

0.040 and even 0.060 over pistons are readiy available cast or forged from good performance shops. Whether you want to rebuild a Cleveland that is already 0.040 over is another question. Generally accepted wisdom is a max o/bore of 0.030 before the cylinder walls become too thin on most C blocks and anything over 0.030 should not be rebuilt without sonic testing to verify wall thickness.

Julian