[DeTomaso] 1972 Detomaso Pantera

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Apr 21 00:14:14 EDT 2009

If you knew an approximate time you'd be coming through particular
towns... and posted it here, I bet some folks would even station
themselves on the route just to be seen... just to show other Gumballers
the Pantera is one of the Best and well supported.  :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA