[DeTomaso] Who are the upholsters in the club? I need to do my 71 Mach 1 interior and my 73 Pantera

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Apr 20 01:06:34 EDT 2009

Thanks!

Chris

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 02:38:29 +0000
From: gggraup at comcast.net
To: chrisvkimball at msn.com
Subject: RE: Who are the upholsters in the club?  I need to do my 71 Mach 1 interior and my 73 Pantera

If you are upholstering a firewall cover,  you probably will have to go to some custom shop since there would be a lot of cutting and fitting, but most any decent shop could do it so shop it around.  If you need to do the seats, and want to go with the original type upholstery, I think you can order the kits from Hall Pantera and have them installed in a shop.  Mine was a 71 and it had different type than the 72's and later, but the later upholstery fit right on the seats, and I got those kits from Hall.  When you have them apart, make sure you grease the rollers as they tend to get gummed up and my seats wouldn't even move when I got the car.   Gary Graupner