[DeTomaso] This sucks

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 23:21:10 EDT 2009

Get on the phone with Richard Clewett of Clewett Engineering (310-406-8788)......

He's one of TWM's EFI  trouble shooting and tuning  guru's...... and operates from home. He did the final dial in on my IR-EFI system.

He's very good and comes well recommended.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com