[DeTomaso] Vitaloni Mirror bulletin Anyone who purchased mirros from me please read, and anybody interested in mirrors

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:22:25 EDT 2009

Vitaloni Turb racing Mirrors with Custom Marque Logos

I have more mirrors available and I think I may have worked out the details
to be the exclusive distributor for the remaining stock of Vitaloni Turbo
racing Mirrors.I have used my graphics art skills to create a PANTERA
 "ISIS" logo for the mirrors. It looks great if I do say so myself. The
first one I put on Ebay sold for $139.99  in less then 10 hours.
I am still offering the mirrors to List subscribers and Poca members for
$50.00 a pair For the "plain ones". If you  want mirrors with the Pantera
"ISIS" logos they are $10.00 more per pair. If you already bought mirrors
from me and would like to obtain a pair of "ISIS" logos to replace the
Vitaloni "Turbo Racing" sticker on your mirror let me know. You can buy a
pair of stickers for $10.00. They are printed on silver stock that looks
like "Chrome Plating" The " ISIS" in the middle is blue and metallic silver.
The sides are either all silver(like chrome) or red, yellow, black, or blue.
So you can find a pair to match the color color of your car.  These are only
available as a separate item  to people who purchased mirrors from me.. They
are very expensive to make and this offer is a courtesy to my friends on the
list that bought mirrors and want to really get a custom look. These are
custom made so you will not see them any where else ( unless or until  some
one rips off my idea), I also have mirrors with Ferrari logos ( 4 different
styles), Lamborghini Logos, Porsche Logos, Alfa Romeo logos and Maserati
logos.
Notice!! if you have not seen the " side door mount application of these
mirrors ask me to send you some pictures. They look great ! It really brings
out the "exotic " look like of the car.It give a much more  "race car" look.
It is recommended that you reinforce  the inside door skin if you choose to
mount on the doors. "Chris Difani" The creative design genius ( I may be
exaggerating a little but he is very good) is fabricating a "door mounting
kit that includes everything you will need to mount your mirrors on the side
of the door "including a template to ensure proper placement"
This should be available soon ( Chris is a perfectionist and wants to make
sure everything is perfect before he makes it available) Information will be
posted as soon as it is available.

Ask me for pictures if you are interested.

Reproduction novelty documents and stickers
I am also working on reproduction stickers for various
Pantera  applications( like body Id plates and Paint Id's) , and I have
reproduction window stickers for early 71, 72 Panteras , 73 L's and 1974 GTS
models. These are for novelty purposes and are not meant to fool any one (
but there good enough that they probably would). If you suply me with the
information you would like on your sticker ( vin #, additional options,
color, selling dealer, original port of entry plus anything else you want on
it I can accommodate you. It dose not have to be an exact replica since it
is just for fun. If you don't know the selling dealer you can pick one  or
leave it blank.  I have examples of actual stickers that members were kind
enough to supply if you would like a reference point showing what ino was on
the original window stickers. I will be happy to send you a copy just tell
me what year you are interested in.Lots of the information is available
through a marti report. ( He has a basic report that sells for around $17.00
I think , but his full package with replica documents is around $220.00 and
includes a replica sticker and door plate.
I will do the stickers for $8.99 plus postage which will save you $194 00
dollars if you get the  basic report report from him for $17.00 and give me
the info you want on your window sticker. I am working on all the body tags
including the ZF transaxel tag .
My idea is to either just reproduce the original info or to add additional
info    to show rebuild date , changes in gear ratio's and safety wire
info),. Right now I can the various body tags  in a silver foil that is
reverse printed  in black ( this is what most of the people who provide
these tags do. I am hoping to have an actual aluminum plate that will either
be engraved or embossed which will look much more realistic.It all depends
on how much interest there is . I have  to see if there is enough demand to
warrant the expense of a machine that can engrave.  With one of these you
can keep everything listed as original or you can update the info to include
engine changes, color changes and even ad info like the owners name. Again
these are for novelty purposes (like car show or just to customize your car
so you can do what ever you want). As long as you are not trying to replace
federal Vin tags there are no rules just do what ever makes you happy and
gives you credit for the work that you have done to your car. I can even
make a "new tag" One that doesn't exist on a stock Pantera that can list
modifications, updates, Horsepower, owners name and color info ( the cars
color not the owners ). What ever you want. This is not a money making
operation. I am doing this because I enjoy graphic arts and I have the
equipment to make most of this stuff. I love my Pantera and I don't like to
see people on the list getting ripped off for ridiculous prices for this
type of stuff. Anything I can produce I will sell for just enough to cover
the cost of materials and my time.

 Any other Pantera related Graphics

If any one else wants any original documents or stickers reproduced  ( Like
wheel center "Isis logos" new gauge faces or any graphics like PANTERA
across the top of the windshield, or Detomaso along the rocker panel let me
know and I will be happy to try and help you out. If you want something
custom made send me your ideas and I will see what I can do.