[DeTomaso] Wait...what?

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Apr 16 12:36:26 EDT 2009

<<care to explain the sexual overtones?>>

David,

Well overtones are a natural occurrence of sound above the first natural
pitch. The first overtone is an octave higher then it goes to a fifth
higher. Overtones or harmonics color the note. This is how a C on a piano
sounds different then a C on a sax.

Sex I know nothing about.

Larry (screamming cause overtones?) - Cleveland