[DeTomaso] Wait...what?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Apr 16 11:21:53 EDT 2009

Dear Tom and Forum,

You wrote;

"Then there is also the Pantera that was turned into the white Testarossa on the Miami Vice TV show."

&&&&That raises a trivial question: What happened to that Pantera-Ferrari? I remember it certainly looked like a Testarossa circa 1984. I remember an article about the modifications to a Pantera to turn it into a stunt double for the more fragile Ferrari in a Mechanics Illustrated magazine, IIRC. All interesting stuff, but I wonder whatever happened to that particular car.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles