[DeTomaso] Calif Smog - NPC

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Apr 16 09:02:06 EDT 2009

Seems to me those freakin' Nazi's banned two- strokes in the mid 70's
sometime.

Don't you want clean air while you live under that oppresive rule?

You can also choose to stop shopping . . . . . or join the ulitimate
rebels (Jack & Judy, we love you) and take your tax dollars go
somewhere else.

Need anymore suggestions?

respectfully,