[DeTomaso] PCNC Speed Trials - RFR June 11-12 Early bird registration deadline

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:35:59 EDT 2009

I just registered for the PCNC Speed Trials and see there are only 17 entrants total so far. Don't forget today is the last day for the early bird reduced registration rate. Newbies in group C are once again offered a superb deal to encourage them onto the track, this really the best $200 you can spend (even in Nevada!) for 2 days of exhilarating fun and to experience your Pantera at speed in a safe environment.

Event details are on the PCNC website, just follow the links and instructions; http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/

Personally due to switching focus from the Pantera restoration to a Master Bathroom remodel (forced due to a severe leak), I've had to resign myself to the fact my '74 won't be ready for the event, I'm bummed but wouldn’t want to miss out on all the fun so I’ll be running the Ultima instead ;)

Julian