[DeTomaso] Stock tach needed

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 17:11:58 EDT 2009

I don't have a stock tach for you, but...

Rich Boschert rebuilt his tach and provided me this wiring diagram along with a labeled
picture of the tach internals which Johnny Woods may be able to use to rebuild the broken tach.

I apologize for the low image quality; these were scanned these from xerox copies:

 - tach_wiring.pdf - a pdf file which contains both of the following image files.
 - tach_wiring1 - hand drawn tach wiring diagram.
 - tach_wiring2 - photo of tach internals with wiring diagram labels, included so folks can enlarge them to better make out the labels.

Cheers!
Garth