[DeTomaso] Tom Tjaarda at Concorso Italiano

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Apr 14 21:47:30 EDT 2009

By now most of you have seen the e-mail blast from Concorso Italiano
that Tom Tjaarda has decided to go there.  It also seems to imply
endorsement from George Pence at PI and from me at POCA. I will let
George speak for the PI position, but I did not endorse Concorso
personally or on behalf of POCA.

I am going to La Dolce Vita at Black Horse.  It is more my style.  I am
going to park my car, unfold a chair, and sit with a glass of wine
looking out over the field of cars and the ocean beyond.