[DeTomaso] Anybody know just about how many

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Tue Apr 14 10:22:14 EDT 2009

The Pantera vendors (Hall Pantera in particular) maintain customer lists,
and the total number of customers would indicate that the number of cars is
very high.
As I understand, Hall and other vendor lists do not comprise by VIN and have
no way of tracking cars as they pass from owner to newer owner. More
customers than cars.
IndyDave