[DeTomaso] Anybody know just about how many/vakue

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Mon Apr 13 21:12:33 EDT 2009

For quite some time I have watched all the detomistas whining about the
value of Panteras.

I used to think it was great - cheepcheep supercar.

Recently came across a "virtual muscle car" dealer with two interesting
vehicles - the first is almost identical to my orange car (its for sale) -
big block, "drag pack" options, toploader, straight w/ great  paint.  the
other car is about like my dirty and beat up (thank you Fort Stockton) old
yellow Pantera.

Care to guess which is a dream to drive and which is valued at TWICE the
price?

Disgusting, but the second Pantera may be waiting for me . . . . .

David in Durango