[DeTomaso] Most obscure request ever on list

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:03:30 EDT 2009

Way back in the 70's, Road & track magazine had great contributing artists works (probably still does) but I'm trying to find

one particular work.  Some friends remember it as I do so here goes...

  It was part of a story about cars you have through your life.  It was a caricature / cartoon of a Graham Hill looking figure

driving different cars during his life around and endless loop (Gordian Loop?)  He starts out as a young man in an MG TC and

progresses through several cars including a F1 car and a Lola T-70.  He ends up back in the MG as and old man.  Anybody remember that one?  It was always a favorite.  It seems more applicable now than it did then.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

Michael

Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa Y'all