[DeTomaso] NEW Toyo Proxes ST 295/50-15" tires available

Kerry Maguire kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
Mon Apr 13 12:30:07 EDT 2009

I am just the messenger.

I bought a set of tires from this source last month and they just
emailed me and told that their supplier has them back in stock...and
they have quite a few of them! Those folks who have been looking for
these tires know that they are made out of unobtainium. I found from
this Pantera board that these rear tires are used in conjunction Toyo
Proxes 4's, which are readily available, for the front wheels. I would,
of course, give them a call first to verify. I have been in e mail
communication with Rick,

FYI, the build date on the ones I bought was late 2006 and early 2007.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/tires-n-parts/Tires/Truck%20and%20SUV%2
0Tires/295%2050%2015/

Regards,

Kerry M. Maguire