[DeTomaso] Anybody know just about how many roadworthyPanterasexist in the USA?

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Apr 13 11:39:27 EDT 2009

How about we try to reduce the "Wild Ass" part of our guessing? I would
think that we have representation on the forum in all 50 states and most of
the ten Canadian provinces. Let's guess the number in our states. Mike will
then keep a running total for us and report back.

I have had my hands on 10 running cars and know of at lease 5 more down
south. I will say Ohio has 20 running and 15 major project cars (yes MD two
of them are mine).

Kirk or any one else in Ohio have a guess?

Larry - Cleveland