[DeTomaso] Anybody know just about how many roadworthy Panterasexist in the USA?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:04:33 EDT 2009

I read in one of my Ford history books there were about 4200 Panteras
imported through 1974, but I've seen reports of up to 5500.  If it makes
anyone feel better, there are probably more Panteras on the road than '75
Chevy Monzas with the 5.7L V8, also numbering about 4000 units.

One sticks out like a sore thumb, and the other is like a flower among the
ashes.  Both have their enthusiasts.

--
'65, '68 Mustangs, '68 Cougar, '78 R100/7, '60 Metro, '59 A35, '71 Pantera