[DeTomaso] 351C timing

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sun Apr 12 19:48:58 EDT 2009

Thanks for the responses guys.

With what you have to say about the static number and an old post of
John T's that's about the same;
I'm going to keep these springs, take it up to 16 deg static
 and change the  advance limit to a blue bushing.  for 21 deg  of
dynamic advance.
That should give

16 deg @ 0
19 deg @1000
35 deg @3000
and limiting at
37 deg @3300

Then I'll start backing some out if hot starting is an issue.

Sure wish I'd inherited the spring and bushing kit along with the
distributor.
dave