[DeTomaso] Fwd: OT! Temporary tags at Silver State Classic Challenge!

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:42:40 EDT 2009

Bjoern,

My understanding is yes the paid 15 day moving permit option is exactly for that purpose to be able to move a CA tiltled/plated car from NV back to California. DMV does not provide insurance, you would likely have to provide proof of insurance along with showing the title to obtain the moving permit. Is the CA title in your name? Unfortunately temporary moving permits cannot be obtained online and require a visit to the DMV.

Julian