[DeTomaso] Sim Racing Pantera

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Apr 10 22:25:12 EDT 2009

You do realize the mailer strips all attachments right?

Curt (1 to 9 MPG) Toumanian had at one time created a Pantera Model for
"Need for Speed III." which as very nice and pretty well detailed.  Many
of us on the list who used to play games more often, still have a copy.

Can you provide a link to what you were trying to send to everyone?

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA