[DeTomaso] [SPAM] Our New Long Island member is running in the "Gumdrop Ralley"

Robert Simpson R.Simpson35 at Verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 15:36:51 EDT 2009

It's always good to hear when someone gets their car back on the road.  As
far as Gumball3000, no offense man but those guys remind me of a bunch of
douche bags.

Gumball and Cannonball and the lesser known U.S Express were underground,
illegal races to break the coast to coast speed record, not some ultra elite
"Look at me, look at me" display of a bunch of more brains than money show
offs.

If you guys want to see what the true spirit of Cannonball,  Gumball or the
U.S. Express, do a search on the internet for this:  "32 hours 7 minutes".

You should find some REALLY interesting sites that talk about that infamous
title, the title, "32 Hours 7 minutes" is the unofficial New York to LA time
speed record.

Love, peace and chicken grease.

Bob