[DeTomaso] NPC (Speeding ticket check returned)

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:10:05 EDT 2009

You are absolutely correct. That's why I want to buy a big sail boat  arm
myself to the teeth and sail around. When any state jurisdiction gets to be
a pain in the ass or wants a tax I will sail some where else. My plan needs
some fine tuning as far as where to document or register my vessel or what
nation to flag it . But I am working on it. ( if only I could get a big
enough boat to put my Pantera on!Boyd
AKA
 Captain Boyd