[DeTomaso] Fuel sending unit

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Fri Apr 10 10:53:36 EDT 2009

My wording was misleading. Sorry not enough caffeine through the pipes this
morning. I did not bend the sending unit either. What I meant to say, with
the window in place I'm not sure if you would run the risk of damage to the
unit. Not a lot of room in there. I had it in & out a couple of times, when
installing, to make sure I was between the baffles. It was very easy w/o the
window. I think it was worth popping out the window, very easy.