[DeTomaso] Fuel sending unit

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Fri Apr 10 09:51:11 EDT 2009

Bending the sending unit when removing the old is not a big deal. Obviously
you don't want to do that with the new sender. I removed the side window.
You will need to place the new sending unit between the tank baffles that
run length wise to the car. It is easier to align the sender without the
window. I bought the sender from Wilkinson for $149. The calibration is not
accurate from 1/2-3/4. I still use the trip odometer for the miles driven
between fill ups so it is not a big deal.

IndyDave