[DeTomaso] Fw: For Sale ad 72 PreL

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Fri Apr 10 07:37:09 EDT 2009

Here are the details of the car I'm selling for a friend (my friend passed away and I'm helping the widow)
1972 Pre L #2539
Original rust free car from Florida. Only in Canada for a few years.
Full body restoration 2002 with candy paint ($10,356.00)along with the following:
all rubbers and seals replaced
GR4 tail lights
square headlight conversion
SS splash shields
full rigidity kit
all new bushings, ball joints,studs, hubs
new steering rack assembly
Wilwood brake system and hydraulic park brake system
anodized swaybar brackets and bushings/ hollow aftermaket sway bars and sphere bars
Cad plated half-shafts and spicer u-joints
alum 5-way alum shocks+Ultra Hall lower springs
exteded A-arms
17 campy clones with Mich Pilots (80% remain at least)
front mounted AC (blows cold)
laydown rad kit and hood vent kit
ZF fully rebuilt, safety wired and polished
180 deg headers (Jet coated) and heat shield
detailed engine bay
polished SS tanks and billet caps
truinion bearing
silicone hose kit
mega torque starter
Engine rebuilt (1999) at a cost of $13,165.00 (refreshed since then)
I've not listed alot of items. This is a "no-surprises" car.
I have receipts totalling $56,347. until August of 2003. The binder with receipts is 2" thick. This does not include the original cost of the car.
Car should get $60K but will sell for $49k USD
Please contact Will Demelo at      wdemelo at cogeco.ca