[DeTomaso] Fw: Fuel Gauge Saga

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Thu Apr 9 17:57:41 EDT 2009

I put a little WD40 on the rubber then pushed the bottom of the window into
the sheetmetal lip. I then pulled the rubber lip in as I was pushing on the
window. You'll want to end where the easiest place to have your hand is,
which is rearward top. Sounds harder than it really is. I foung the WD
helped.
Will