[DeTomaso] Fuel sending unit

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:28:07 EDT 2009

Clean the contacts is the 1st thing.  Strongly consider some Techron for the gas in the tank.  Vettes have twin

fuel tanks, transfer pumps etc and very sensitive fuel level senders.  Fuel guage problems are usually cleared up or

completely avoided by running Chevron.  Just a thought.

Michael...try to get it out with the window in place...that will tell you if it needs to be removed.