[DeTomaso] Fuel sending unit

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Apr 9 10:38:31 EDT 2009

Dear Don,

I have a late model Pantera L #7171. Regarding the gas gauge fuel sender:

1) years ago I changed one out without removing the side window. IIRC, it wasn't that bad at all.

2) After #7171 sat for three years, it's gas gauge wouldn't work either. After a fill up or two and driving around, the new gas seems to have dissolved the schmutz and the sender-gauge unit seems to be working normally.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles