[DeTomaso] Fuel sending unit

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:06:43 EDT 2009

Does your side window have 2 screws under the rubber molding when you open the door?

If so the window pulls right out after the two screws are removed very easily.  If not then I think you can pull it out by turning it and twisting it around with extraction but it would be unpleasant.  I have NOT pulled mine all the way out not using the side window however.

CW