[DeTomaso] Fuel Gauge quit working

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Apr 9 08:41:44 EDT 2009

<<...tap the gauge with my finger. Does this mean it will fail at some point
or need cleaning internally?>>

As long as you eat properly and exercise the phalange often it should last a
lifetime. As far as internal cleaning goes, I would just stick to the normal
exterior cleaning. Good nail care is a must if this digit is used for
orifice cleaning.

Larry (the things people want to know) - Cleveland