[DeTomaso] Speeding ticket check returned

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Apr 8 16:56:45 EDT 2009

Maybe you should call your local media too.  After all, by sending the
check you admitted to the infraction and were doing your civic duty by
sending the check.  Focus on the fact they wouldn't cash the check, so
maybe you shouldn't get the ticket on your record.  Tons of different
ways to spin this.  Take advantage, live some, create new and
interesting stories.  :)

Good Luck.
Asa Jay

Quoting michaelsavga at gmail.com: