[DeTomaso] Fwd: OT! Temporary tags at Silver State Classic Challenge!

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:21:24 EDT 2009

You can find information on NV DMV here;

http://www.dmvnv.com/

I don't think you'll be able to obtain NV tags on a car titiled and plated in CA, normally you would have to register the car in Nevada (i.e. surrender the CA title and register the car in NV). That means for a post 1968 you'll likely need a smog test too, unless you can provide an address outside the urban areas which require smog i.e. outside Clark County (Vegas) or Washoe County (Reno).

You may be able to swing a temporary 'movement permit' with an appropriate BS story to DMV, but those are normally for periods of 24 hrs.

I'm in Reno, if you need any physical help from this end.

Julian