[DeTomaso] NPC- Dogs and UPS Trucks

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:43:39 EDT 2009

I agree with the uniform hypothesis. My Old Dog (Lucky) Is long gone I got
him on my 12th birth day. He was a mutt and he grew to be quite large. He
used to pull my flexible Flyer sled when the street was packed with snow
with my friend and I together ! He was the most gentle dog I ever met. He
had fangs like a wolf and you could take a piece of raw steak out of his
mouth and he wouldn't even growl. He Never bite anyone. When the mailman
came he would freak out! We had one of those mail slots that goes through
the door and he would grab the mail as it came through and shake it like he
was trying to kill some small game. He got even more pissed if the mail man
was black. I won't hypothesize on the reasons for that. I believe he would
have done serious harm to the mailman if he ever got hold of him. (He didn't
like cops either but luckily they didn't come to the house very often until
I got my first Harley and by then lucky had gone to doggy heaven.)
Boyd