[DeTomaso] An MSD dual (redundant) pickup billet 351W dist athalf price

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Wed Apr 8 02:49:33 EDT 2009

Correct the 289/302 dizzys are shorter and have a smaller diameter shaft.
The 460s dizzys were the last to use a TFI ignition and fit right into the
351C iron for flat tappets and steel for roller lifters. I  almost have
every thing ready to go with my 351c TB fuel injection and  was easily able
to adapt the 460s dizzy with a remote TFI to work with the Holley's ECU

Cheers

Paul