[DeTomaso] Bushing Removal

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Tue Apr 7 07:58:12 EDT 2009

Bill

I appreciate and would like to take you up on your offer.

I have a 12 ton press that I will employ for the task. The articles are helpful as well.

Please ship Fred's tools to my address at 3219 Rambling Creek Drive, Kingwood, TX 77345.

I will return tools promptly upon completion of the task.  I intend to use it to replace the bushings on two Space City member's Panteras.

Thanks
JT