[DeTomaso] Mike Drew's Engine Pulling Extravaganza

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 22:48:59 EDT 2009

Exactly.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com

________________________________
From: P. Rimov <rimov at charter.net>
To: nckzck at yahoo.com; cengles at cox.net; MikeLDrew at aol.com; Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com>
Cc: detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2009 5:57:55 PM
Subject: [DeTomaso] Mike Drew's Engine Pulling Extravaganza

All whom have shared interest in this thread:

I propose we set a date in the not to near future for all interested parties
to congregate to Vacaville and pull Mikeys motor. It may be much more
efficient and timely not to mention less hazardous to every one else
involved that Mikey is not present. I can just see him coming back from Iraq
hitting the remote for the garage and the first thing he notices out of
place, not where I left that, is his motor sitting on an engine stand next
to his car. I'll supply the engine stand.

You know, however, for the car to ever run on its own power will take a team
a dedicated volunteers to keep Mike focused on getting the engine reinvented
and once again descending on his modest home in Vacaville to install it for
him again ideally with him not overseeing progress once again

Cheers

Paul