[DeTomaso] Anyone have a car hauler heading to the east coast???

Jim Hendrickson chendric at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 6 19:29:05 EDT 2009

Be very careful about using the word "Survivor". That is a registered
trademark of Bloomington Gold and can only be applied to Corvettes that they
have certified as "Survivors". We don't want anyone to get sued here.

As far as my car hauler - it is only 300 miles off the right coast and it is
an open trailer. I suspect you are looking for an enclosed trailer that is a
bunch closer to the left coast.

My co-driver paid DAS $600 each (Terminal to terminal) to have his Corollas
shipped from LA to Atlanta. Only damage was one bent exhaust where the
muffler snagged while they were backing the car off the transport.

http://www.dasautoshippers.com/