[DeTomaso] Mad Dawg on track in Reno?

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:34:37 EDT 2009

I don't know if anyone is aware of it... or maybe forgotten? It was a 'long
time ago'... when men were men and... whatever.

But the Dawg has had his car on a real racetrack. Texas World Speedway.
Three times he's been there... once without his car though...

OK, some said he drove like Grandma....
http://web.mac.com/kirbyschrader/tws/tws3/drewreport.html

Photographic proof is also available!

http://web.mac.com/kirbyschrader/tws/jt.html