[DeTomaso] Doors blown off by Honda S2000 :<(

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 11:35:44 EDT 2009

OK.....can anyone say.......ROAD TRIP!!!! A winter time trip up to NorCal from SoCal would be awesome! We can also do a "who is coming from the farthest distance to help Mikey thing" like the Las Vegas Pantera Convention. I'll pick you up in my DD Infiniti if ya want a ride, Mad Dog! No cheesin' out!

                                          Perry