[DeTomaso] Doors blown off by Honda S2000 :<(

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:15:19 EDT 2009

Dawg, How come your not chastising him for racing on the street. I expected
you to "Dawg" him for getting his ass kicked by a honda ( even though it is
a* great* honda) , but I really was surprised that you didn't serve up the
routine lecture about racing on the street and the associated inherent
dangers ( aside from the danger of humiliation at the hands of a 2 liter
rice burner) Oh whats that expression about throwing stones? "LET HE WHO IS
WITH OUT STONES CAST THE FIRST  GRENADE" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!
bOYD