[DeTomaso] Fans of the newcomer

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 05:52:12 EDT 2009

Yea, good advise on trying another carb.

I had a problem once everyone (but Russ fulps) was certain was timing and/or a worn dist gear problem....it wasn't either.

It was a power valve. I lost a dist. sheer pin at Silver State about 3-4 years ago at WOT. Engine backfired once and the engine shut down and I coasted to a stop thinking I had just grenaded the engine.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com