[DeTomaso] Doors blown off by Honda S2000 :<(

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sun Apr 5 21:12:51 EDT 2009

Find a speed where you can both be at around 3000 (ok, 4000) rpm.

the S2000 is "about" like my turbo miata - either one off the boost or off
the cams doesn't have a prayer.  On boost or on the cam is a different
story.

Hope you find a good combination of parts that compliment each other - it
makes a sweet motor!

Dan might still be in Japan, I know he is anxious to complete the project.

cheers,

David