[DeTomaso] Throw-Out Bearing Incorrectly Installed? Don Ho style

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 5 17:14:16 EDT 2009

Well, I bleed the slave cylinder again and let out tons of tiny bubbles.
The fluid reservoir was also low.
The resistance and accompying noises seem to coming out of the slave cylinder. I'm going to drive around the block and see if the bleeding helped.
If so, the slave is coming out and apart.

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

La Jolla, CA

(858) 551-5455 Phone