[DeTomaso] Pantera II

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 13:10:45 EDT 2009

Yes, as Mike said, it was once owned by Dr. Fred Hamm here in Michigan.  He
brought it to quite a few shows when he owned it and I have some pictures of
it.  I have enclosed a picture for you.   I must say that I liked the paint
scheme that he had better than the all gold paint it wares now.  I think the
current owner painted it back to how it came out of the factory.  I think it
sold recently at aution for between $90-100,000.

Ian