[DeTomaso] pictures

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 12:42:03 EDT 2009

Hey Corvette Mike,
A straight line in a automobile that you soon won't be able to get parts for! We supposed to be impressed or what? ;-]>

Here's what would impress me.

Someone in this decade drove a street modified Pantera at 200+ MPH in a straight line at any of the One Mile Shoot-Outs.

"Luke, don't be succumb to the dark force"

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com