[DeTomaso] REPRODUCTION PAINT CODE STICKERS

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 22:49:38 EDT 2009

All,

I have received my reproduction paint code sticker and am
very pleased with it.

The seller is an eBay vendor that specializes in Alfa Romeo
reproduction stickers. He has altered an Alfa sticker to create a
very close copy of the De Tomaso sticker.

For an initial order, I will collect payments, make one payment to the seller,
and he will ship each sticker directly.

Cost will be $8.00 per sticker, shipping included.

Full details and ordering instructions on the POCA website:

Larry

P.S. - I am still selling Group 4 tail lights for fun and profit,
???????? but these stickers are a just a fun and no-profit sideline.