[DeTomaso] DI*K'S RACE PANTERA & SPORTS RACER FOR SALE

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 15:45:09 EDT 2009

I was over at Dick Drenske's shop today with him cleaning out his race trailer. He's decided to sell both his 72 race Pantera as well as his C Sport Racer and looks to fully retire the shop and cars as soon as he can sell them to a good home.

Dick's 1972 Pantera Race Car
351C stoked & poked to 429ci - This is new zero hours engine
All roller, steel crank, 12.5 comp & a beautiful dry sump oiling system.  Full roll cage, etc.  Dick designed and modified his entire suspension system, Wilwood brakes....driving it doesn't even FEEL like a Pantera the improvements to chassis and suspension are that good....other then occasionally starting it up and moving it in and out of his shop or garage it has not been driven for all most 10 years.   Car was repainted a patriotic Red, White and Blue and I am sure some of you remember him or his Pantera from Willow Springs. Body has not been damaged and I have not seen any rust on chassis or body.

600RWHP.........$65,000 USD or bring offer.

And his little race car is a full bodied C-Sport Racer - Ford Cosworth Race Engine
Swift DBK2 Chassis with DB6 upgrades, Airmotorsports Engine/track computer system.......$19,000 USD or bring offer

I would not hesitate recommending the sale of this Pantera or the C Sport. The Pantera is begging to be spanked again. As some of you know Dick is a mechanical engineer by trade and worked out and completed the mods on my Pantera...he also build the cage and did a lot of suspension work.

You may be able to reach Dick at his office at 310-637-1500 but he usually is 'not' there so either leave a message or send him an email <ddrenske at murraycompany.com> if you are interested.

Mad Dawg Seal of Approval

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing