[DeTomaso] Fw: mustang question

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 21:36:17 EDT 2009

Larry,

My favorite? The one that doesn't break! ;-]>

For me its Centerforce Dual ....Unless you are running and racing way north of 500RWHP you should never have a problem unless you fail to replace the pressure plate like I did last year. ;-]>

On the street, track and more then 40 ORR's I have never had a problem in 10 years with the Centerforce clutch in the Pantera.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com