[DeTomaso] mustang question

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Thu Apr 2 20:12:53 EDT 2009

I'm really partial to the Centerforce Dual Friction.  I love the one in my
Pantera for the reduced clutch effort.  My son has one in his blown 4.6
(400RWHP) '96 Mustang GT and it has taken the beating he inflicts upon it
well.  And I'm just about to put one in my '98 Mustang GT Cobra so my wife
can more easily work the clutch while I can still wring its neck.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505