[DeTomaso] blaster 2 help!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:20:23 EDT 2009

I was going to tell you to google MSD tech help but I did it for you. Here
are all the links. . Get it right from the Horse's mouth (Horse powers Mouth
!!!!)This is the MSD  Ignition forum http://www.msdignition.com/forum/
This link is to tech manuals for the individual products , coils are near
the bottom of the page.: :
  http://tunertools.com/articles/MSD-Ignition.asp
This is the best link. It has all the wiring diagrams and tech nots it is a
113 mb down load. If you have a problem let me know and I will send you a
copy.

http://tunertools.com/articles/MSD-Ignition.asp<http://tunertools.com/articles/MSD-Ignition.asp>

Good luck!!!
Boyd- Show quoted text -